Warning messageRegistrations and logins temporarily disabled. Please try again later.
LANATÉ Cream Reviews
LANATÉ Cream is a dermatologically developed face and body cream that revitalises and smooths the appearance of the skin. It exfoliates, stimulating dermal renewal, and moisturises dry, rough skin by reducing water loss and drawing additional moisture to the skin. Containing high strength ammonium lactate, a naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acid, LANATÉ has been widely used by people suffering from the very common skin condition, keratosis pilaris (chicken skin). Keratosis Pilaris causes surplus skin cells to accumulate around individual hair follicles, producing numerous small, rough, red bumps and patches around the follicles, which become dry and flaky. High strength Alpha Hydroxy Acid creams like LANATÉ rehydrate inflamed areas and remove the surface layer of dead skin cells, making way for new and smoother skin.
WHEN TO USE LANATÉ:
- To remove dry, scaly skin giving relief to itching associated with skin dryness.
- For skin prone to raised bumps and red patches (Keratosis Pilaris).
- To remove rough skin on areas such as the feet, knees and elbows.
- For general smoothing and softening of the appearance and texture of the skin.
- To remove dry, dull surface skin on the face, resulting in a fresh, healthier looking complexion.
HOW TO USE LANATÉ:
LANATÉ is a high strength Alpha Hydroxy Acid cream and must be used with care.
- For best results, apply LANATÉ once or twice daily to clean, dry skin and gently rub in.
- LANATÉ may make your skin more sensitive to sunlight especially to the ultraviolet (UV) radiation component of sunlight.
- The exfoliating effects of LANATÉ may cause irritation to sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin, test LANATÉ on a small area of skin before applying the cream to a larger area.
- Due to its mode of action LANATÉ has a whitening effect on the skin.
- LANATÉ is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, lips and mucous membranes. If you get some cream in your eye, wash it out immediately with cool water.
- LANATÉ should not be used on children or infants.