Top 10: Most-reviewed eye creams
Eye creams don’t always get the beauty credit they deserve. Not only are these bad boys responsible for making eyes look brighter, fresher and more alive – but they have wrinkle-fighting and skin-smoothing benefits, too. What hard-working products they are!
To be honest, shopping for a good eye cream can be a nightmare. There’s so much to choose from: anti-ageing, rich in antioxidants, spot-correcting, radiance-boosting… the variety available on shelves is incredibly overwhelming. But this is where our incredible bh community comes to the rescue.
We’ve put together the top 10 most-reviewed eye creams: tried, tested and talked about by all of you. See them all below and take notes for your next beauty-buying session.
TOP 10 MOST-REVIEWED EYE CREAMS
Targeted at mature skin, this cream is suitable for delicate region surrounding the eyes, and it works to reduce puffiness, sagging and signs of ageing.
- "This small tube lasted me over two months, using it twice daily, which pleasantly surprised me!" - welshhdragon8
- "I can wear contact lenses and eye make-up with this eye cream with no tears or stinging." – Beauty Obsession
Natural beauties will love using this in their routine to brighten the eye area and combat wrinkles.
- "It greatly reduced the dark circles under my eyes." -Beckky
- "I have noticed a slight reduction in some of the fine lines around my eyes and increased hydration." -cat lover
RELATED: How to wake up more beautiful
Although technically a serum, this is specifically formulated for the eye area to reduce puffiness and dehydration.
- "A little goes a long way - one pump is plenty for both eyes." -louisehughesx
- "It's completely fragrance free, making it perfect for my sensitive skin/eyes." -chocolatelace
Formulated to hydrate, hydrate and then hydrate some more - this cream is ideal for thirsty, ageing eyes.
- "It doesn't leave any greasy residue and it actually feels hydrating." -CBD Makeup
- "With the consistency of silk, I can honestly say this is the best eye cream I have ever tried." -FRIEND
Contains vitamin C and caffeine to target fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness.
- "My eye makeup is creasing less and I think my makeup looks better overall." -LeeH
- "After a couple of weeks my crows feet were diminished and I definitely felt like my skin looked less puffy in the eye area." -jodib
This formula was only released late last year, but it's already made it's way into the most popular list!
- "It sinks beautifully into the skin without leaving any residue." -Coconal
- "My eyes feel soothed and refreshed after application, and the skin is noticeably brighter and looks less fatigued." -Catn2kittens
This metal-ball pen is infused with caffeine that works to stimulate the under-eye region and brighten dull-looking eyes.
- "It's really nice for a quick refresh of the eye area on a hot day, due to its chill factor." – Cherie470
- "It is not expensive and is best kept in the fridge." – Green_Jaguar
Light, non-greasy and easily absorbed cream; it contains anti-ageing enzyme and creatine.
- "I'm only 23 so I don't need heavy creamy eye creams, but this keeps the eye area well hydrated and gives hope to keep wrinkles at bay for as long as possible." – sparklessparkle
- "My eyes look lifted and refreshed. It is also nice under concealer or eye primer prior to make-up application." – glamourcat
They call it potent for a reason! Packed with burnet (an ancient Chinese remedy), loquat extract, a peptide complex, plus a whole lot of hydrating ingredients - this one is made to firm and smooth the eye area.
"This is on the more expensive end of eye creams, but it's main difference is that it actually works!" -Sheribomb
"A thick and hydrating product that firms and hydrates the eye area, leaving you with soft, bright eyes." -missAdorable
Its lightweight cream-gel formula reduces puffiness and minimises dark circles and fine lines surrounding the eyes. It also makes your eye make-up more long-wearing.
- "It absorbs straight away and leaves my eyes feeling moisturised but not greasy." – MACJunkie
- "It’s a must-have for me all year round because it is moisture-packed and completely safe for my sensitive skin!" – Hk_Candy
*The above list and order is correct as of 25/5/2016.
Did your favourite eye cream make the list? Have you tried any of the ones above?
Have you tried any of the products mentioned above?
Review them now to earn points that you can swap for free beauty products in RewardsRoom.