Warning messageRegistrations and logins temporarily disabled. Please try again later.
Win everything trialled in May!
Yep, it’s that time of the month again (no, not that time…) where we put an enormous smile one bh member’s little dial as we hand over all the beauty loot that was trailed during May. Hurray!
All our trial teamers must be walking around with radiant skin right now because most of the products tested this month had one job and one job only – to leave their users with clear, glowing complexions. From a radiance-inducing foundation to an illuminating serum and a pimple-zapping gel, this combination of skin care and make-up products makes for the ultimate beauty team.
But how do you win all these glorious products, you ask? Simply click through beautyheaven to find the answers to the questions below, and then fill in the entry form. Easy as, right?
1. Is the co-enzyme Q10 in the NIVEA Visage Anti-Wrinkle Q10 Plus Day Care Cream found naturally in the skin, too?
2. How many shades is the Lancôme Rouge in Love lipstick available in?
3. How long does the InvisaSkin technology in the Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Seal-to-Clear last on the skin?
4. Which ingredient in the Estée Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup helps to keep your skin hydrated, soothed and balanced?
5. What is the vitamin in the you, me & everybody Bodhi Me Cream Cleanser that helps to gentle cleanse the skin?
6. What is the RRP of the L’Oreal Paris Youth Code Luminosity Day Serum?
Got all the answers? Great - now fill out the entry form here.
Competition closes midnight Monday 11 June 2012
NSW Permit Number: LTPM/11/00694
ACT Permit Number” ACT LP 11/03451
Which of the above products would you most like to try before you buy?
PS. Haven't read what our Trial Team thought of Colgate MaxWhite ONE Ice yet? You should. Seriously.
Get all the latest trends, photos and news from bh: follow us on...