Warning messageRegistrations and logins temporarily disabled. Please try again later.
10 of the best: iconic fragrances
Feel like you’ve tried more perfumes than you can poke a stick at? Stuck trying to find a signature scent that will stand the test of time?
Well fret no more beauties, because we’ve rounded up 10 of our favourite iconic fragrances from across the globe, to help you foray into fragrances and find a scent that’s guaranteed not to go out of fashion.
You may know the star, but do you know the facts about Britney’s most iconic fragrance launch?
- Released in September 2004, Curious was one of the first celebrity fragrances ever launched.
- In its first year, Curious was hailed as the year’s number one fragrance in US department stores.
- In 2005, Curious was honoured by The Fragrance Foundation as the Best Women’s Fragrance.
- Over 700 million bottles of Curious have been sold worldwide.
- Britney has sold over 1 billion – yes, billion – bottles of her varied fragrances.
Which female celebrity do you admire most? Have you ever tried Britney Spears Curious?