The beauty secrets girls keep to themselves
Did you know the average woman hides nine beauty rituals from her partner? They make up our Secret Beauty Behaviours (SBB), which is quite frankly none of his business! From waxing our mos to perfecting ‘no make-up’ make-up, these are the hidden measures we take to look primped and preened 24/7.
1. We wear a face mask at night.
So we can wake up looking radiant - and stay that way all day long.
2. We fake tan every Thursday, just in time for the weekend, so no sleepovers allowed.
This bronzed glow? Yeah, it doesn’t just happen. #sorrynotsorry
3. As much as we’d like to, we don’t wake up looking flawless.
It takes effort, patience and tools to get there. But we’ve got it down to a fine art.
4. Just like our legs, we shave and wax our toe hairs.
Didn’t see that one coming, did ya?!
5. That figure-hugging dress looks so damn good thanks to these babies:
bh recommends: Bendon Seamfree High Waisted Brief, bendon.com.au
6. Our brow game is strong because they’re tinted. Yep, tinted.
Sometimes, what your mumma gave you just ain’t enough. We need a little help in the dye department.
7. Those beautiful, long lashes you compliment all the time? They’re fake.
Luscious lashes are our thing. And yours too, apparently!
8. Even when we’re “not wearing make-up”, we’re wearing make-up.
With the exception of weekends. Those days are truly cosmetics-free.
9. We like an after-five shadow on you, but not on us.
If you knew, you'd agree that the mo’s gotta go.
Do you have any other SBBs?
Have you tried any of the products mentioned above?
Review them now to earn points that you can swap for free beauty products in RewardsRoom.