Warning messageRegistrations and logins temporarily disabled. Please try again later.
24 insanely awesome Christmas stocking fillers
Jingle bells, jingle bells, Santa’s on his way!
Woah, sorry – I don’t mean to scare you, but Christmas really is just around the corner. I don’t know how it came around so quickly, but here we are – and up until a few weeks ago, I was in a bit of a pickle.
I really had no idea what to get for my loved ones, so I sought a little inspiration from the beauty brands offering Christmas releases. As it turns out, there are a plethora of awesome, stocking-worthy products the special people in your life would be thrilled to unwrap on December 25.
These are the goodies you’re going to want to snap up before they’re gone…
1. Bhave Hair Repair & Styling Essentials – It’s no secret bhave is one of my favourite hair brands, and the Christmas pack, which contains the Deep Intense Conditioning Masque, Signature Vent Brush and bonus tote bag, has seen me fall even deeper in love. Which is how your sister/bestie will feel, too! RRP: $42.50 (valued at $91.50).
2. The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Doll – This chic lip and cheek stain comes in the chicest limted edition packaging you ever will see. We’ll take two. RRP: $32.95
3. Shu Uemura Art of Hair Express The Beauty Bento Box – Along with the iconic Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler, this brilliant box contains the Essence Absolue Oil, which works to protect hair from frizz, dryness and UV damage. One for the beauty obsessed. RRP: $67.00
4. Jane Iredale Smoky Eye Kit – With eight complementary shades, this limited edition palette will be well received by any girl. Best of all, they’re totally safe for sensitive skin! RRP: $99.00
5. Rock & Ruddle Brush – These boar bristle brushes are strong, sturdy and cute as a button. Say hello to manageable strands! RRP: $39.95 (small natural hairbrush), $59.95 (large natural hairbrush)
6. PureTAN Pure Bronze Gradual Everyday Body Tanning Moisturiser SPF 15 – Help the ladies in your life build up a natural summer glow by gifting them with this gradual tanner. It offers SPF 15 protection and features skin-loving 100 per cent pure organic extra virgin coconut oil. RRP: $17.95
7. Kit Summer Fiesta Palette – Shimmery, shiny and lusciously indulgent. These are the eye colours to see you through summer. RRP: $39.95, www.mecca.com.au
8. Burberry Effortless Kohl Eyeliner in Ebony – Give your bestie the tool she needs to create that deep, smouldering look she’s always banging on about. This eyeliner is a creamy dream. RRP: $29.00
9. Lush Dashing Santa – Containing zesty citrus oils of mandarin, orange flower and bergamot, this fizzy bath bomb makes any pampering sesh that much better. RRP: $5.50
10. Blossom Thief Natural Perfume Oil – If the striking tin doesn’t make you add this baby to the shopping cart, the scent – with notes of jasmine and musk and hints of tuberose, gardenia and creamy white blossom – will. Oh, and it’s a handy roll-on! RRP: $94.99
11. Invisibobble – An ideal stocking stuffer for any hair aficionado, these snag-free bobbles keep hair in place without damaging it – and they come in super cute colours. RRP: $10.95 for a pack of 3
12. Dr. LeWinn’s Miracle Radiance Classics – This skin-loving pack delivers enviable radiance, thanks to the inclusion of the Facial Polishing Gel, Miracle Radiance Renewal Serum and Day Cream Moisturiser. RRP: $49.99 (valued at $102.92)
13. Witchery Cheek Palette – Now your favourite clothing store has beauty products, too! This two-toned cheek palette, which delivers a healthy hit of colour and radiance to the apples, if a winner. RRP: $19.95
14. NARS Modern Future Roman Holiday Set – In a gorgeous pastel fuchsia, this lippy, nail polish and cheek product are must-haves in any make-up kit. RRP: $65, www.mecca.com.au
15. Benefit Sweet Tintations – Love a tint? Brilliant, you’ll swoon over these lip-loving buys. Score tints in both the benetint red and lollitint pink, as well as a balm in each hue. RRP: $50
16. By Rosie Jane Tropical Holiday Candle – This is the smell of summer! With notes of gardenia, coconut and a touch of pineapple, these two 40-hour candles make for the ultimate gift. RRP: $64, www.mecca.com.au
17. Glasshouse Manhattan On the Go Duo – If the chic case doesn’t get you, then the mini Manhattan Little Black Dress Hand Cream and Candle will. For sure. RRP: $29.95
18. MOR Modern Apothecary Lucky Star in Lychee Flower – Forget the paper hat and tweezers, this bon bon is stuffed with what your friends really want: a MOR miniature lychee vitamin-enriched hand cream. Yippee! RRP: $12.95
19. Nude by Nature Brush With Success – For the girl who just loves beauty, this 12-piece brush kit will ensure she always looks her best. RRP: $39.95
20. OPI Wrapped Wild for Holidays Gift Set – Featuring two of OPI’s most popular hues (Big Apple Red and Muir Muir or Lincoln Park After Dark and Samoan Sand) plus a gorgeous leopard-print scarf, this pack is something to go wild about. RRP: $27.95
21. Philosophy Cozy Christmas Duo Set – Brilliantly warm and shimmery, this delicious duo is made up of a Vanilla Jasmine Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath and Vanilla Jasmine Body Lotion. Exclusive to David Jones. RRP: $20
22. L’OCCITANE Arlésienne Body Oil – This sheer body oil is a no-brainer. Its scent is ridiculously good, with notes of rose, lily, mandarin orange, violet and tonka bean. RRP: $45
23. Wella LuxeOil Reconstructive Elixir – Does your sister/mum/cousin want glossy strands? Well, that’s easy – this jojoba- and argan oil-enriched serum is just what the (hair) doctor ordered. RRP: $42
24. Trilogy Luscious Rosehip Lips – It’s safe to say this is the ultimate lip duo. The pocket-sized gift contains the Trilogy Rosehip Oil Balm and the limited edition Holiday Lip Balm. RRP: $19.99
Which gift would you most like to find in your stocking?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Have you tried any of the products mentioned above?
Review them now to earn points that you can swap for free beauty products in RewardsRoom.