Tips on exfoliating
Feel like your skin is a bit too dry and flaky, regardless of how often you moisturise your body? Well, it could be that you’re missing out on a vital step – exfoliating.
Exfoliating your body once a week will help you achieve softer, smoother skin, and the best bit is, that it’s easy as pie to do!
Here are some simple steps you can follow to achieve silky smooth skin.
1) Before your bath or shower, brush your body with a loofah or exfoliating gloves. Start at your feet and ankles and work your way up in sweeping motions.
2) Once your skin is wet, apply an exfoliating cleanser to your loofah or gloves and scrub your body in circular motions. Remember: be gentle! A harder scrub doesn’t mean better exfoliation.
3) Make sure you focus on rougher areas, such as heels.
4) Apply a body treatment that will continue the exfoliation process. Try: La Mer The Body Refiner. Infused with over a carat and a half of pure diamond powder, the treatment works to polish the skin, leaving it feeling smoother and softer. The luxury body product has a low pH level, making it ideal for those with sensitive skin.
5) Follow this with a body moisturiser. La Mer The Body Crème intensely moisturises skin, while the algae in the formula restores suppleness and clarity to your skin.
What are your exfoliating tips? Do you exfoliate your body?