How to wax your underarms like a pro
If you’ve never considered waxing your own underarms before, you definitely should. It’s quick, easy and something you only need to do every so often. And now that summer is well and truly here, there is no better time to be hair-free and worry-free.
Veet EasyGrip Ready-To-Use Cold Wax Strips are designed for DIY hair removal, effectively removing hair as short as 1.5mm with Easy Grip tabs for added convenience. Our tutorial above is designed to teach you exactly how to use said wax strips to remove hair from your underarms. So what are you waiting for? Watch our tutorial above and learn how to wax your underarms like a pro!*
*Always read the product instructions before use.
1. Make sure your underarms are clean, dry and free of any deodorant, creams and oils. For best results, apply some talcum powder before waxing to ensure they’re completely dry.
2. Rub the double wax strip between your hands to make it easy to separate. Then, carefully pull the strips apart using the rounded, Easy Grip tab.
3. Put your hand behind your head to expose your underarm. Then smooth one strip onto your skin, making sure the Easy Grip tab points in the same direction as your hair growth.
4. Rub the strip several times in the same direction as your hair growth to make sure the wax adheres properly.
5. Grasp the Easy Grip tab and pull the strip backwards in the opposite direction of your hair growth.
Quick tip: fold the strip over if you find it easier to work with smaller amounts of wax. You can re-use each strip until it loses its stickiness.
6. Continue waxing in consistent sections so you don’t miss any hairs and then repeat the process on the opposite underarm.
7. Once you’ve finished waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish wipe.
Do you know how to wax your own underarms? Have you ever used Veet Cold Wax Strips?